Website Terms & Conditions
Neuro Life Now (NLN) is part of the Brain & Spine Foundation (B&SF) (www.brainandspine.org.uk) that is a registered charity (charity number 1098528) in England and Wales, with registered office at CAN Mezzanine, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YR. NLN and B&SF maintain this website to provide information and support to people affected by neurological issues and our supporters.
Use of this site is provided by The Brain & Spine Foundation (“BSF”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- B&SF reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You should therefore visit this page regularly to review the Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In using this site, you must:Use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain;Notify and seek approval from B&SF prior to setting up any links to the site, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of B&SF;Not transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (including spam or junk messages) to other site users;Not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, malware or any other harmful programs or similar code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
Not use the site in any way which is likely to, or does, damage our reputation;
Not access without authority, interfere with, alter, damage or disrupt any part of the website, or any equipment or network on which the website is stored.
- The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to NLN’s site does not imply that NLN or B&SF endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to B&SF are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will B&SF be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence except in the case of personal injury or death caused by B&SF.
- B&SF does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- B&SF reserves the right to vary any event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods and services are subject to availability and B&SF reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
- No part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast, reproduced or disseminated in any form without the prior written permission of BSF unless it is written that it can do so.
- Downloadable documents on this site may not be altered or adapted for any purpose.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from B&SF. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by B&SF to use any item displayed. The Brain & Spine Foundation and Neuro Life Now logos are protected symbol under international and national laws. Use of these emblems by an unauthorised person is strictly forbidden.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made, and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not B&SF). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (via the B&SF office).
- The material and information made available on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We accept no liability for your use or reliance on information on this site.
- We make every effort to ensure that any medical information on the website is accurate. We make no guarantee as to, and assume no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of such information or recommendation.
- The website is not a substitute for professional advice. You should consult your doctor, or other relevant professional, before making any decisions that could affect you or others.
- The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than B&SF. Such links are provided for your convenience only. B&SF does not control such sites and is not responsible for their contents. B&SF’s inclusion of links to such sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third-party websites, and the value and integrity of any goods and services offered.
- Reference to any specific commercial products and services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by B&SF.
- B&SF does not assure the quality or suitability of any products or services advertised or offered for sale by third parties and accepts no liability to users of any third-party products or services. We make no recommendation or endorsement that any such third-party product or service is appropriate for any individual user or that it will meet your expectations or requirements.
- Before purchasing or using any third-party products or services, you should satisfy yourself that such product or service is appropriate for you to use or buy, and ensure you are satisfied with the pricing, terms of sale and any other relevant information. Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party are your responsibility and entered at your own risk. The exhibition of third-party products or services does not in any way imply that those products or services will be provided, funded or available via B&SF.
- BSF does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- Whilst B&SF makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where on-line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by B&SF or its agents.
- B&SF shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Brain & Spine Foundation, 4th Floor, CAN Mezzanine, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YR or email email@example.com.